16 Mill Pond Road, Brentwood
If a feeling of warmth, charm, and sophistication in a home appeals to you, then come view this meticulously maintained, 2BR, 2.5BA home dedicated to the 55 and over crowd. Situated on a rolling semi-private corner of this pristine community, you will love the pearly gray kitchen cabinets loaded with pull out drawers and corner custom access along with a custom designed moveable island, both adorned with natural quartzite stone and stainless steel appliances. The spacious and open living room features vaulted ceilings along with a gas fireplace & custom built mantel with onyx detail and integral entertainment center. The hardwood floors were an upgrade along with crown molding, molded glass sinks and frameless glass shower enclosure in bath. The upper level has your second or guest bedroom along with a bonus loft space that could be an office or even that emergency third bedroom on occasion if needed. Comes complete with 2 car attached garage, a large basement that you could even build a plane in or finish if you desire, and a gorgeous clubhouse for large get-to-gethers. The pick of the litter at Mill Pond and not to be missed!
- MLS® #4631390
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,726
- Year Built2010
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Acreage, Exercise Facility, Master Insurance, Sewer, Snow Removal, Trash, Water, Landscaping
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDriveway, Parking Spaces 2
- GaragesDirect Entry, Heated
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Window Screens
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Corner, Landscaped, Sidewalks, Wooded
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Condo Fee$320
- Address16 Mill Pond Road
- StateNew Hampshire
- Zip Code03833
- InteriorHardwood, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Dining Area, Draperies, Fireplace - Gas, Hearth, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Oven - Double, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral AC
- FireplacesFireplace - Gas
- # of Stories2
- Date ListedMay 4th, 2017
- Days on Market18
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved.
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NNEREN. This display of listings may or may not be the entire compilation from the NNEREN database, and NNEREN does not guarantee the accuracy of such information.
Listing information last updated on June 28th, 2017 at 2:53am EDT.